[Enthought-dev] {mayavi2} Scene window missing... way to roll back to initial configuration?

Dave Peterson dpeterson at enthought.com
Fri Nov 9 11:44:55 CST 2007

Hi Hero,

 From this description of how to reproduce the bug, I'm pretty sure it
has nothing to do with the Mayavi code written by (mostly) Prabhu.
Instead, this is a bug in the pyface dockwindow feature that Mayavi
indirectly depends on.   I've added it to our issue tracker as bug 1335
(https://svn.enthought.com/enthought/ticket/1335) and asked Dave M to
look into it.   No promises on when he'll get a chance to do so though
-- his machine crashed earlier this week and he's a bit behind on things
as a result.

-- Dave